Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Kicking It Like Karate

















Ace Jacket Fame and Partners  | Velvet Trousers  | Ring belt | ASOS Oxfords | Minimale Animale Top 

Photos: Theo Macabeo

Eastern inspiration meets western stylization in this kimono style Ace jacket from Fame and Partners. The jacket is a luxurious duchess satin, featuring bright floral embroidery, a vented back, and ribbed cotton trim and pockets. It was fun to style this piece, as it's a style I wouldn't normally gravitate towards. But it was a fun challenge to see what I would pair it with. It actually worked out great, as out of my 7 styled looks the high-waist trousers with socks and oxfords is a usual staple look that I would rock to work. The jacket complimented effortlessly and I was able to get a little song and dance in.

INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK | TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  

2 comments: