Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Green Velveteen Dream





















Silence Slip dress Fame and Partners | Toga Archive Boots | Recess Vintage Bag | Zara Green Coat | Haati Chai Chain Bra | Thrifted Marc Jacobs Silk Scarf | Monocrafft Earrings | Ebb and Flow Custom Necklace

Photos: Theo Macabeo

Happy Sunday lovers. Shooting up a quick post to say that 2017 has been off to a great and busy start. Lots of exciting creative projects in the works, as well as  a couple trips on the horizon. I'm feeling pretty jazzed about taking up more in a creative sense and seeing where it's all gonna go. 

On another note, I had a really fun time styling this simple velvet slip dress from Fame and Partners. It has definitely been one our "It Girl" slip dresses that have been seen on some of your favorite fashion bloggers.  You can peruse our Instagram to see how others have styled it, which is always so interesting and fun to see. If you haven't already noticed, I am a sucker for all things hardware and metal elements in things I like to wear.  Simple clean lines to me call for a heavy accentuation of other minimal, yet bold details. I also love things that are timeless, so that these pieces I can rock for years to come. Until next time.

INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK | TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  
-Dillon D.


No comments:

Post a Comment