Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Cindy Vibes


Topshop Jamie Jeans | ASOS Zip Flats |  H&M Stripe Bathing Suit Top | EVER tank | Theory Black Trench | Flea market bandana
Been really into using hot rollers lately. I use to labor over my hair just to prevent it from the naturally stick straight flat hair that I have. It would be a routine of doing a 40 min blow dry, then tying it back up in a bun, just to get some damn texture. I came across a stunning picture of Gigi Hadid from the Balmain x H&M show, and her hair was giving me vibes. Refinery 29 came out with this life-changing article on hot roller tips, and realized that 90s glam hair that is so iconic with the likes of Cindy Crawford, is actually achievable. Not only are hot rollers only about under $40 for ceramic, frizz-free awesomeness, they save me a ton of time from my routine now. I now do not blow dry, and just air dry the night before, and in the morning I take 6 mins to put the rollers in my hair. Let them sit while I take 15 min to do my face, and voila you're a sexy hair unicorn maven. 

I ordered mine from the Derm store, in which I think you get some sort of discount when you sign up, which at the time was 30% off! I also stocked up on my face care stuff, so I was winning so much. 

Other than that, here is my outfit because I've been getting a lot of inquiries on where and what. :D Hope the info helps. My inspiration for the shoe buy was inspired by Rodarte's epic snakeskin booties that came out last year.  It's not quite the same, but they're a good buy for $45. Definitely been getting a bunch of Oooh's and ahhh's about them. And while we are here, let's talk about how great Topshop's denim is. I am forever in love with the Jamie cut. I want them in all washes, dammit. Perfect for fellow petite frames, no alterations needed.

I'm off to complete my monthly mixtape I've worked on for you guys, so stay tuned!


INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK |  follow on TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  

No comments:

Post a Comment