Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pass the Mustard


Second Hand Crop Top | Zara Mustard Crop Trousers | Mom's hand me down bag | ASOS Flats | Jewelry Vintage

Photos: Kiani Iman

It's officially Spring, and I am just thinking W(here)TF did the time go. Swear this year is just whizzing by again. So I know I have talked a little bit of poop about fast fashion, but in my defense a Zara is literally just around the corner from my work. It's so hard guys! But I have been more avid about thrifting and buying things second-hand. Because 1. It's more fun to work with what you got that's presented in front of you. 2. It's dope for the environment. What I couldn't pass up on during a Zara lunch trip were these vibrant mustard cropped trousers. They are super easy to wear. Really good pants when I have to go shoot some pictures for some campaigns I am working on, as they move and are flowy and glide with ease. Apparently mustard is the color of the season, which I am super not mad at it because it compliments my damn skin tone pretty well. More mustard please!

There's a lot of exciting things going on in my personal life, as well as some strenuous ones. But hey that's life. C'est la vie! Until next time, hopefully soon I can fill you in on it. Thanks for all the wonderful messages you all have sent me about starting this little blogorooni, it's been super fun practicing writing and having a new platform to share without it dying in the overall social media sphere. Much love to you all!




INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK |  follow on TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  


No comments:

Post a Comment