Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Walk the Walk



















Essex dress from Fame and Partners | Vintage bag | Ring belt | Alexander Wang Heels

Photos: Theo Macabeo

Sooooooo, I really really liked this look as it's something I don't usually wear out. I love everything about this ensemble as it is so feminine and chic. But I feel the most comfortable in something more paired down, and after looking at these shots I need to get over that. As mentioned before, I gravitate towards flats 98% of the time. Anytime I wear dresses or skirts, I like to toughen it up with oxfords and something with good hardware. What I love about the Essex dress is the wonderful evergreen color and flattering cut. I've been buying everything in green lately, that I swear at some point I'm turning more and more into a bonafide Leprechaun, or I'm just attracted to the color of abundance. Can we say make money, make money, hey!

On that note, I just wanted to wish everyone a great New Year and that may you dream a little harder, want all your wants so bad, that you don't let the negative narratives in your head talk you out of what you want. Everything is achievable as long as YOU believe in it. I know it sounds so cliche, but it's true. The only thing that can stop you is you. Boom.

Lastly, I'm happy to support and purchase from Fame and Partners  not only because I work for them, but because $5 of every sale goes towards supporting women’s empowerment charities across the world. Fame and Partners has partnered with i=Change to donate $5 OF EVERY SALE to UN Women and Plan International, in the hopes of nurturing independence and empowerment in women all over the world and making fashion that stands for something. So next time you need to shop for that special occasion dress, whether it's for the next cocktail soiree, or a wedding for the bride to be, bridesmaid, and wedding guest — make sure to check out Fame and Partners, so you can dress up and give back at the same time!

INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK | TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  

-Dillon D.

No comments:

Post a Comment