Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Happiest of Hours









Ghiza Dress Fame and Partners | Vintage Prada Blouse | Polka Dot Tights | Zara Platforms

Photos: Theo Macabeo

I live in the area known as Westlake, which is adjacent to DTLA.  I'm literally just over the 110 freeway, and I love it here as it's away from the central part of downtown which houses a lot of the Zombie apocalypse.  I had a lot of fun shooting and styling this last look, from my shoot with Fame and Partners. Since it's been cold, it's important to still achieve those fun cocktail looks without sacrificing warmth during these chillier months. Simple styling hacks are layering a delicate silk blouse and some sheer hosiery to keep a bit of insulation. The combination of black and canary yellow coincidentally matched the skyline from my rooftop. That view is actually my favorite view of downtown, as it's so bright with flickers of shiny black and brown hues from the buildings. Looking at these I'm reminded of the fact that I need to spend more time enjoying my rooftop. It always makes me feel like the mayor of this city I so love, and am so proud to be from.

INSTAGRAM 
@dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK | TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR  

No comments:

Post a Comment