Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My New Name is Dillon

First posts can be awkward, but I'm no stranger to this blogging thing.  A little late in the game maybe to start this all up again, but playing a little catch up never hurt anyone. But if you know me, you know that I started out doing a blog called Buttons & Bows back in 2009, which later on turned into an award winning designer resale shop in LA. Ahhh, RIP beloved shop. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about all the wonderful vintage designer stuff that flowed through our doors.  But as with life, there's ups and downs and lots of lessons in between to help you go back on to the path that you're meant for. As they say, life only gives you what you need at the right time. One of my resolutions this year was to finally start a new website. Another place to showcase my style, so they don't go to die in Instagram land, as well as a place to eventually showcase my portfolio of fashion brands I have helped create and currently manage. Whoever is following me on this fashion journey, thanks for tagging along for the ride. 



Keeping this first post short and sweet, just like me. Until next time!



Zara Jacket | Vintage Crochet Dress via eBay | Ebb & Flow custom necklace



INSTAGRAM @dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK |  follow on TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR


No comments:

Post a Comment