Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wanderlust Wednesday: Bali

Ubud Hanging Gardens Bali
It's no secret of mine that Bali is on my top 5 lists of places to visit. It's lush, green, and gorgeously scenic. There's bright colored temples that sit against the lush background—it literally looks like a slice of heaven. One of the amazing things about traveling to a place like Bali, is that it's amazingly cheap once you get there. The biggest cost would be a plane ticket, which will usually run you around $1000 + during peak traveling season (April-September) which is their dry season. October through March is rainy season and is their more undesirable time to travel. A friend told me that a person she knew was able to rent a dope little house with an infinity pool for $600/month.


I know where my ass is retiring. Aside from the lush jungles and infinity pools, there's one thing that excites me more than anything to travel there. The gorgeous and colorful markets, as well as eating all the Balinese street food! I once went to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia years ago, and the eating is pretty serious and very very cheap and delicious! You can usually score a lavish seafood dinner that would usually cost $100+ USD for about $10 for a party of five.

Sign me up.

I will leave you here with some inspo imagery to get you thinking about this magical place. Now gonna go scour Momondo, for my plane tix.







All images from Pinterest


INSTAGRAM 
@dillondelacroix | FACEBOOK |  follow on TWITTER PINTEREST TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment